I'm Certified!
After months and months and months of waiting, today I received my certificate for my CIA designation. Note the date at the bottom - I'm not kidding here. It's slightly bigger than my scanner, so excuse the cut-off letters. (Is an Audito like a Spaghetti-o?)
Now I'll have to get it matted and framed. Do I display it at work or at home? What do you think? I'm kinda split on the issue. It does have burgundy on it, which would match my stairs.

And for the record, I've been certified since the test results were mailed in January. I just didn't have this until now.

3 Comments:
CONGRATULATIONS--I AM SO PROUD TO HAVE SOMEONE IN MY FAMILY WHO HAS DONE SO WELL! LOVE, GRANDMA J. AND PAPA RICK......
ARE YOU THE ONE WHO KEEPS SENDING US THE FREE TRIPS TO THE HILTON?
April, "Audito Burrito" ?
Sweetheart, so very proud of you! You deserve it and then some...
P.S. How about making a copy and keep one in both places...
Post a Comment
<< Home