Thanksgiving in Oregon
I took 704 pictures during a week in Oregon because it's so pretty there! Here's some of the better ones.
The waves there were monstrous, at least 20 feet high.




We went to a lighthouse and climbed the stairs.




Oregon has a lot of bridges - bridges over bays, and old covered bridges over streams.


We hiked 20 minutes to this large waterfall, called Silver Falls...



We also went to the Sea Lion Cave. Not very many sea lions, but it was cool.
Devin in a bad mood on the way to the cave
A rare picture of Devin looking sweet and innocent
I found out my digital camera can take good sunset pictures, especially on foggy days...






Merry Christmas from Bandon's harbor!

Devin and I making dessert on Thanksgiving
Mom's dog Gypsy
Award-winning wines in Girardet's tasting room

Pictures from Reustle Prayer Rock Vineyard's wine cave

Reustle Prayer Rock is owned by a Christian family, and they have scriptures everywhere.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home